Monday, September 20, 2010

Lots of new goodies!

I am such a slacker. I apologize and beg forgiveness. We have had quite the year. Lots of good and bad happenings, but finally back to the good ol' blog.

So...what's new? Well, we painted the house, hung new floating house numbers, hit some great flea markets all over Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. We have been super busy doing pin up modeling shoots, and we bought lots of new vintage goodies to share with you.

Because we have so many new things to talk about I will spread them out over the next few weeks.

BIG NEWS IN THE MEANTIME!!!

Some of you may or may not know I had gastric bypass surgery and lost 150 pounds. Well, I am going in the day after tomorrow (Sept. 22nd) to have my plastic surgeries to fix all the yucky skin. Blah.

This healing period will leave me with plenty of time to blog for you. Woohoo.

xoxo,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment